WiFi File Manager (Free) 1.4 Free Download
Shareware: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
WiFi File Manager
Wi-Fi File Manager / File Explorer (Free Version)
Manage files on your Android Device via WiFi through any web browser on your local network via a simple, clean, Web interface. Small and lean app. Runs as service. When running see it in the notification tray.
1. Turn on Wi-Fi on your Android device.
2. Run the app.
http://IPaddress of Android:8080 (The app tells you).
Upload, download, stream or delete files. Create or delete directories.
Multi-file upload/download: Now supports ZIP file upload (asks on upload if you would like to unzip) plus option to create a zip file from a list of selected files. Note: Compressing files is CPU intensive, very large files may take a while if you have a slow device.
Configuration options (Menu -> Settings):
1. Port. Default is 8080. (Anything less than 1024 requires root.)
2. File downloads go to to new window Y/N. Default is Y.*
3. Use Default Directory (Y/N) / Default directory to use (/sdcard).
4. Use Password protection (Y/N) / Password to use (default is 'password').
* With downloads in the same window this application acts like a simple web server. Simply put the files for your website on your sdcard and point your browser at the HTML file(s), e.g.
1. Only files in /sdcard are usually writable.
2. Be sure your WiFi and/or phone sleep policy suits you. Configure in Settings -> Wireless/Networks -> WiFi -> [Advanced].
3. Only works on your own local WiFi network. Please don't expect it to work through firewalls or different networks.
Free version limited to 50Kb upload / download file size.
No special requirements